Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

damaged a ladys frige

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  CharlieWis 
#1 ·
I moved a ge profile stainless refrigerator today to paint behind.It rolled so easily it bumped the edge of the apposing island counter top. Do you know if you can get skins for these doors? Beware guys the metal in these new appliances are paper thin. I guess I will ask her what she wants to do about it. Any advice would be helpful.Dinged in Utah. MOPAINT

#3 ·
they might know more about this stuff on CT, otherwise should be covered by insurance. Don't know about reskining, I would just call either a non-box store that repairs appliances or better yet an appliance repair outfit. How bad did it damage the the door? I would think if it were new enough you could get an entire new door.

#5 ·
Thanks for the feedback, I found out you can buy a skin so that's what I will price out. I will offer the custome the discount or repair it. It's possible that it bugs me more than it will her. You guys be careful of these things. The stainless on these doors is so thin now days. Thanks again. MOPAINT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.