Paint and primer? - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Painting Forum > General Painting Discussion

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RH
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2016, 07:56 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 8
View Shocker's Photo Album My Photos
Question Paint and primer?

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase some spray paint. I want the spray paint for painting plastics, metals, and occasionally wood.

For now let's say i just want to spray paint in one colour.

What type of spray paint should i use?
Just paint?
Individual cans of paint and primer?
Or a can with the combination of paint with primer?

I get the impression that primer isn't always used? Is this true? And if so, under what circumstances should primer be used?

Thanks
Bob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2016, 08:34 PM   #2
RH

Rewards Points: 9,782
Thanked 14,333 Times in 7,294 Posts
View RH's Photo Album My Photos

Thanks for posting on PaintTalk.com. The Moderators of this forum would prefer that you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com .

PaintTalk.com is designed for professional painting contractors and the related fields to discuss issues and topics pertaining to the painting industries. Many of our professional contractors are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assisting you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If you're not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.diychatroom.com/register.php .

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.
lilpaintchic likes this.

Groucho Marx
Closed Thread

Tags
paint, primer, spray paint