Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

Website.......

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  House Painting Bids 
#1 ·
I would like to believe in patience, we switched to our new website 2 weeks ago and the gentlemen is creative in nature, I have requested that the spelling and sentence structure be reviewed. We provided pictures of all aspects and phases for this industry.

Guess I will meet with him tomorrow and go through it........

#2 ·
I know I have a chit load of grammar and spelling fook up's in my website, I'm just to lazy to fix em, even had a few customers tell me they liked it because they knew I did not send it off to have someone write it for me. Not sure if this is a good thing or bad lol. One day I will get around to it.

Pat

#3 ·
I know I have a chit load of grammar and spelling fook up's in my website, I'm just to lazy to fix em, even had a few customers tell me they liked it because they knew I did not send it off to have someone write it for me. Not sure if this is a good thing or bad lol. One day I will get around to it.

Pat
Do you really believe that? Can you tell me why they would think that is a good thing? Could it be that that 1 their painter to be someone who can't afford such services?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.