Cover you A with Construction standards - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Professional Painters > Member Blogs

Old 03-01-2017, 11:43 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 48
View kentdalimp's Photo Album My Photos
Default Cover you A with Construction standards

I have been really slow in updating the Blog. Mostly because I have been too busy...Something, something, work/life balance... Please give feedback on the latest article!

http://constructioncareerpodcast.com...-contract-c-y/
kentdalimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2017, 11:01 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 48
View kentdalimp's Photo Album My Photos
Default Question

Hoping to start a discussion, I am interested to know the interest in the community for this type of info. I try to Blog about things that I have learned working for a bigger company that would have been useful when I was painting for myself.

Having owned my own Painting Company, It's a whole new world when you get into large commercial jobs. I am lucky to have some great mentors, who have been around all facets of the industry. Hopefully people find this stuff useful.

Granted, I'm going to blog about what I know. Having moved my way from a small startup to a Large Commercial contractor, I'm interested to know where others are at the moment, and where they are hoping to get to.
kentdalimp is online now   Reply With Quote