- About jprefect
- What is your paint related field or trade:
- Painting Contractor
- New London, CT
- Professional Biography
- Been working in the building trades since I was 17. Specialized as a painter. Eventually went out on my own back in 2007 before the big crash, and I've been growing my business slowly in the recession. Now teaming up with a builder to tackle bigger projects. I especially love restorations and historic homes.
- Special Skills, Interests, and Hobbies
- Music (Playing and writing), Philosophy, arguing about politics, drinking good coffee.
- Goals in Life
- To support my family, be honest with myself and others, and make some kind of positive change in the world around me
- Painter / Proprietor
|01:05 AM - futtyos quoted jprefect in post Satin Imprevo
Yeah, it definitely had that ...
|12:49 AM - jprefect quoted MikeCalifornia in post Semi-Gloss flashing help
I would say its your primer that is...
|11:02 PM - jprefect quoted 007 Dave in post Heat Reflective Paint - Worth a second look!
It does thicken the paint up ...
|09:46 PM - jprefect quoted Old World Quality in post For new members and visitors: So you think you want to be a painting contractor?
While I agree with not sharing pricing...
|12:44 AM - jprefect quoted PNW Painter in post how fast are you?
It probably takes me a minimum o...
|06:36 PM - RH quoted jprefect in post Staining ash counters
Oh wow! :vs_shocked: I had n...
|04:41 PM - jprefect quoted stelzerpaintinginc. in post Staining ash counters
You can buy a can of ready-made conditio...
|03:26 PM - stelzerpaintinginc. quoted jprefect in post Advantages to using a Pre-Stain Wood Conditioner
I've been curious as to the b...
|12:02 PM - powdercoat quoted jprefect in post Masking off alloys?
I couldn't follow that link y...
|09:50 AM - futtyos quoted jprefect in post Joke?
|03:37 AM - jprefect quoted Mr Smith in post Non flashing Wall Spackle
Do you really think that prim...
|03:19 AM - jprefect quoted Wildbill7145 in post My caulk blew out and shrank
A week ago, I had a carpenter try...
|03:13 AM - jprefect quoted PRC in post How to achieve the smoothest finish/least amount of texture on walls.
If they don't want to se...
|03:04 AM - jprefect quoted ThreeSistersPainting in post New to spraying
Welcome! Great machine to start out with....
|02:21 AM - jprefect quoted powdercoat in post Masking off alloys?
I shall try it, but wouldn't th...
|01:52 AM - jprefect quoted Zoomer in post I think my phone is broke
We I've gone about it in a ...
|01:38 AM - jprefect quoted stelzerpaintinginc. in post Staining ash counters
I've always been an advocate for conditi...
|01:06 AM - jprefect quoted AngieM in post The big Behr thread.
I have a painter friend tha...
|03:44 PM - jprefect quoted Zoomer in post Metal Cabinets - Enamels
Of course it will yellow if...
|04:32 PM - PRC quoted jprefect in post Metal Cabinets - Enamels
Hi All, I'm bidding a job wi...