Have you considered doing a series of YouTube videos for your painting business? - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Professional Painters > Featured Articles

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Holdenholden
  • 1 Post By chrisn

Old 09-13-2018, 12:16 PM   #1
Administrator

Rewards Points: 3,003
Thanked 2,583 Times in 1,082 Posts
View Cricket's Photo Album My Photos
Default Have you considered doing a series of YouTube videos for your painting business?

Have you considered doing a series of YouTube videos for your painting business?-videomarketing-lge.jpg

Quote:
With over one billion unique visitors every month, YouTube is a marketing platform that no painting professional can afford to pass up. YouTube videos are the ideal venue for spreading the word about your company in an engaging and creative way. Think about it: which would your potential customers rather do, watch an entertaining and informative video or read through a written sales letter? How to Kill it on YouTube!
Have you ever considered doing a series of YouTube videos for your painting business? What type of videos do you think would be the most effective?
Starbite (10-07-2018)

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2018, 02:27 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 20
View Starbite's Photo Album My Photos

I have found that if you advertise your company with a business card and there is a link to some promotional videos of your companies work/ accomplishments it really helps in the bidding process. Promotional Media is a great asset to painting companies, especially exteriors, showing the process of turning a slum into a diamond.
Starbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 02:58 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 26
View Gymschu's Photo Album My Photos

If I was 20 years younger...........as it stands now, I can barely keep up with all the work I have now. It is a great idea for sure.
Gymschu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gymschu For This Useful Post:
chrisn (10-09-2018)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2018, 09:24 PM   #4

Rewards Points: 48
View Holdenholden's Photo Album My Photos

If I did you tube videos I’d cam himself the “other” Idaho Painter lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chrisn and Gymschu like this.
Holdenholden is offline   Reply With Quote