How Do You Balance Work And Home? - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Professional Painters > Featured Articles

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Holland

Old 03-13-2019, 10:00 AM   #1
Administrator

Rewards Points: 2,959
Thanked 2,558 Times in 1,071 Posts
View Cricket's Photo Album My Photos
Default How Do You Balance Work And Home?

How Do You Balance Work And Home?-worklifebalance-lge.jpg

Quote:
Finding a healthy work/life balance can seem like an impossible task. Between managing your business and taking care of your home, life can seem stressful with no relief on either front. What’s worse: the more stressed you get, the less productive you are, and that makes you fall behind even further. Finding Work Balance (Business & Home)
Creating a great work/life balance can be the key to staying happy and healthy. What’s your favorite tip for achieving this goal?

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2019, 10:10 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 416
View Holland's Photo Album My Photos

Good article. Several good tips, and thoughtful reminders. With the busy season starting (at least around here) anything that helps me get into the right mindset is appreciated.

Be Flexible
Be Efficient
Take Breaks
Balancing Home Life

I have difficulty saying 'no' sometimes, and often end up over-committed, and then...predictably...stressed.

Also, a good reminder to stay 'active' on the weekend, when it is tempting to "recover".

Adding my own tip:
One of the most effective (and simple) things I have done to separate work and home is clothing. Having clothing that is specifically, and only for work (ie., a uniform) helps me to create a sharp separation from home. Also looks professional, and I never have to wonder what I am going to wear from day to day.
finishesbykevyn likes this.
Holland is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None