What are you doing in 2019 to grow your business? - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Professional Painters > Featured Articles

Old 01-10-2019, 09:11 AM   #1
Administrator

Rewards Points: 3,003
Thanked 2,583 Times in 1,082 Posts
View Cricket's Photo Album My Photos
Default What are you doing in 2019 to grow your business?

What are you doing in 2019 to grow your business?-growbusiness-lge.jpg

Quote:
If your painting business is stalled and you want to take it to the next level this year, look to the internet for your next wave of potential clients. About 75 percent of all people looking for service professionals look online first before anywhere else, yet a surprising number of small businesses don’t have a strong online presence. Create a solid online footprint and get Google to like you – you’ll jump over a huge portion of your competition without leaving your office or spending a lot of marketing money. 4 Ways You Can Grow Your Painting Business in 2019
What are you doing in 2019 to grow your business?

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2019, 10:50 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 250
View Epoxy Pro's Photo Album My Photos

Advertising more of facebook Market place and their yard sale pages. So far in 60 days advertising on these I have had well over 100 inquires, booked over 75 to bid on, locked down 25 so far, plus over 200,000 email addresses which I email 5,000-10,000 once a month. I also have yard signs, vehicles lettered. As for paid for leads no way.
Epoxy Pro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None