Non-mechanical/electrical innovations - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Tools, Equipment & Safety > Tools, Supplies and Equipment

Old 06-03-2014, 08:55 PM   #1
Time Traveler

Rewards Points: 254
Thanked 1,522 Times in 779 Posts
View Underdog's Photo Album My Photos
Default Non-mechanical/electrical innovations

Finally finally finally they improved the 5-gallon bucket of adhesive.
I hated that they turned the white buckets black, changed the wire handle to thick plastic, and made the lids almost impossible to put back on and remove. Having the strip of thin plastic that strips off easily was nice but there were too many tabs to cram the lid back on the bucket.

I've gotten used to not being able to see the bottom of the bucket but now at least they brought back the wire handle and this, 4 tabs:

Made me wonder what non-mechanical or electric innovations they didn't used to have but now they do. Wasn't the 5 in 1 tool formerly the 3 in 1?
Too, I like not having to use a wooden paint roller extension pole. They have those twisty extenders now.

Whether y'all care or not, I like the 4 tabs on the adhesive buckets now.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
None