foodstamps - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Paint Talk Community > Off Topic (Non Trade)

Old 05-02-2010, 05:42 AM   #1
crowinthewind

Rewards Points: 250
View crow's Photo Album My Photos
Default foodstamps

Hey my brothers from other mothers! what the ell you all doing? Hey man things got so damn bad in these hills that the crow for the first time in his life is getting them foodstamp card thing. that there recetion/depression thing slapped my azz off the fence! I got charged 3 times for killing whitetail out of season before they recamended the food card thing. found out that damn guy down the road that got his truck all shot to hell in my lane turned me in! I gave his daughter some meat to feed her youngings and that DSOB called the crome on me. took my damn meat . and then welfare folk called to give me this stupid card that dont work! Anybody wanna hire a guy that will light up your boring life? I can travel, i can paint, and Im not as dumb as I look......
crow is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2010, 09:45 AM   #2
RCP

Rewards Points: 78
Thanked 4,804 Times in 3,011 Posts
View RCP's Photo Album My Photos

Hi Crow, welcome back. I am sorry to hear of your troubles, it has been a tough winter for many.
What part of Iowa are you in? Maybe one of our members here are close by and can hook you up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:33 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 428
Thanked 1,956 Times in 1,184 Posts
View WisePainter's Photo Album My Photos

Rough times indeed, hope you are able to find another way to get food rather than rely on the new regiem in office for assistance...even though they preffer it this way...

huh, the screen is filled with food stamp info ads...gotta love google.
WisePainter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2010, 10:57 AM   #4

Rewards Points: 1,538
Thanked 9,578 Times in 5,438 Posts
View CApainter's Photo Album My Photos

Hey crow!
Sounds like a rough time buddy. Good thing you have those hunting skills to keep meat on the table.

I guess you've been reading about all the RRP stuff. Are they having any classes around your area? You could be real marketable with a Lead Worker Certification. It's about $200.00. Maybe you can get government assistance for that also. Good Luck! And good reading from you!
CApainter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None