PaintTalk.com Juke Box - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Paint Talk Community > Off Topic (Non Trade)

Old 11-14-2009, 08:11 PM   #1
House Painting Reading PA

Rewards Points: 250
View 4ThGeneration's Photo Album My Photos
Default PaintTalk.com Juke Box

Why dont we create one. I mean, this could be a way to get your business brought up in searches, but include the songs you like. Just for people to get an idea that Painters have taste too. Now keep it clean though. No cycle sluts from hell and stuff.

Here is a oldie.This group was back from the 1940's. this was a group I always heard of from watching Sanford and son. I did extensive searches on them and they were a excellent musical group. Harmony groups like the Flamingos and others had their styles created through these gentlemen. The Ink Spots had perfect harmony, sound and were pioneers in the video end as well. Watch their video for how they make you like them. They had great personalities. All this from an Interior Painting Company

The Ink Spots: If I didn't Care.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
In Berks County PA 484-334-1311

Last edited by 4ThGeneration; 11-14-2009 at 08:41 PM..
4ThGeneration is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2009, 08:21 PM   #2
Right!

Rewards Points: 500
View LOSTinDETAILS's Photo Album My Photos

Widespread Panic
[youtube]XQ2QM9SO7ig[/youtube]

Last edited by LOSTinDETAILS; 11-15-2009 at 06:32 PM..
LOSTinDETAILS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:32 PM   #3
Save 2nd base!

Rewards Points: 4,656
Thanked 4,390 Times in 1,918 Posts
View ProWallGuy's Photo Album My Photos

How would this help out your business in searches?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ProWallGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2009, 08:36 PM   #4
House Painting Reading PA

Rewards Points: 250
View 4ThGeneration's Photo Album My Photos

I used the tags. also you can use key words in describing what you are talking about and put the same words from your web pages main content into the description. Hyperlinks. I am welcoming those who are savy on this kind of thing. When people actually search for these keywords some of the choices of the video that come up will be paint talk. Like if someone looked for the ink spots by the keyword 1940's or spot or whatever, this would be one of the choices. Then when they realize thay are in a painting forum they may be led to look for some painting info and find a painter in their area? Who knows.
In Berks County PA 484-334-1311
4ThGeneration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 07:06 PM   #5
Right!

Rewards Points: 500
View LOSTinDETAILS's Photo Album My Photos
Default This One Is For You MAK

OUTLAWS!

[youtube]KDTCVVKZmB4[/youtube]
"If you want to go back to a time where we were just a bunch of Serfs under the control of an all powerful king - go ahead and vote republican. And not only will we be dirt poor - we'll be paying these kings rent to farm the land." -Delusional TURD
LOSTinDETAILS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:16 PM   #6

Rewards Points: 2,658
Thanked 6,792 Times in 4,040 Posts
View ewingpainting.net's Photo Album My Photos

Ya, I don't see that helping in business sense.
I would end up in some painter psychedelic corner tripping out on the alcohol stained carpet.
ewingpainting.net is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1940's, harmony, ink, interior painting company, spots