The following is a list of basic guidelines about what is and is not allowed while posting on our site. These rules are in addition to what is listed in our Terms Of Service, and Advertising Rules. Please read through all of these sections before using our site and contact us if you have questions..
1. You may only use one (1) account on this forum. If you're having any issues with your account or need help changing your username, password, email, etc. you can post for help here or contact us.
2. Users shall treat each other with respect at all times on PaintTalk.com. Ideas and opinions may be challenged, but name calling, personal attacks, or other inappropriate behavior will not be allowed and may cause your account to be banned. Harassment will not be tolerated in this community. This includes private messages, Facebook and user emails.
3. Discriminatory remarks of any sort will not be tolerated. This includes degrading and/or offensive remarks about an individual or a group of individuals based on their race, colour, ethnicity, sex, sexuality, age, nationality, religious affliliation, or indeed any other basis.
4. Do not disclose private information about members without their consent (e.g. names, contact details, pictures, details about personal life, etc. - this includes private messages, facebook, email and social media in part.)
5. Do not post messages on behalf of banned members. They are banned for a reason. Doing so will result in a ban for the poster who is conveying the message, and an increase in the ban length for the poster who is sending the message.
6. Member signatures shall be appropriate, both in content and in size. No excessively obscene or rude language/content is allowed, nor may you use it to harm, harass or insult fellow members or to spread messages which are generally forbidden. If necessary, we reserve the right to delete or edit members' signatures at any time.
7. As stated in our Advertising Rules, you may not post advertisements on our site unless you're a local painting contractor displaying your business info. Members who try to sell products and/or services to painting contractors will have their accounts revoked (this includes private messages).
8. No pornographic material, links to pornographic material, or any form of nudity may be posted on this site. In addition to nudity, all forms of sexual content (images, jokes, etc...) are prohibited from being posted on the site. This includes images of scantily clad men or women. Please help us keep this site family friendly.
9. Profanity shall be kept to a minimum, abuse of this rule will result in an infraction up to and including a permanent ban.
10. You may only post material and content that you own. Posting copyrighted material, trademarks, and other violations of the DMCA is prohibited.
Any violation of these rules will result in an infraction up to and including a permanent ban. Please help us keep this site user friendly and report any instances of rule violations. These rules may be altered at anytime without notice so please check this page often. Thanks.
__________________ “Show respect to people who don't even deserve it; not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours.” (Dave Willis)
The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury
or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained
on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling