21 Century and no online payment options for paintstores!?! - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Painting Forum > General Painting Discussion

Old 04-01-2011, 01:54 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 2,000
View nEighter's Photo Album My Photos
Default 21 Century and no online payment options for paintstores!?!

Why is this? Why can I not get online and make my payment to Sherwin Williams?! It used to be a royal pain to pay the gas bill and electric bill. Now I only pay online for all of that and any other payments I can. I just wish Sherwin would get with the program.

Are there any other paint companies that offer online payment for their credit accounts? NCPaint1 do you have something set up where they can pay their accounts online?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nEighter is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2011, 09:14 AM   #2
RCP

Rewards Points: 78
Thanked 4,804 Times in 3,011 Posts
View RCP's Photo Album My Photos

Nate, sign up with Sherlink, you can view and pay your Sherwin Williams account online.

RCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:39 AM   #3
Paint Store Owner

Thanked 2,995 Times in 1,802 Posts
View NCPaint1's Photo Album My Photos

Wow you guys rock. I have enough trouble simply getting guys to pay...period. You guys are whining about WANTING to pay.....LMAO, you all kill me

NCPaint1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2011, 10:56 AM   #4

Rewards Points: 2,658
Thanked 6,792 Times in 4,040 Posts
View ewingpainting.net's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCPaint1 View Post
Wow you guys rock. I have enough trouble simply getting guys to pay...period. You guys are whining about WANTING to pay.....LMAO, you all kill me
Do you have many or just a few that feels like many? Have you dinged any ones credit?
We pay ours on the 10th so we get our 2% discount, even the 60 day term job accounts get paid in 30. Plus I get a additional check at the end of the year. Its a incentive program of a precentage of total sales, it start at 1% to 6% depending on your volume of sales. But you have to pay every bill on time.
ewingpainting.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:45 PM   #5
Paint Store Owner

Thanked 2,995 Times in 1,802 Posts
View NCPaint1's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewingpainting.net View Post
Do you have many or just a few that feels like many? Have you dinged any ones credit?
We pay ours on the 10th so we get our 2% discount, even the 60 day term job accounts get paid in 30. Plus I get a additional check at the end of the year. Its a incentive program of a precentage of total sales, it start at 1% to 6% depending on your volume of sales. But you have to pay every bill on time.
Nope not too many. If their account is chronically delinquent it gets closed. ( dont have many accounts left anymore, and rarely do any new accounts qualify ) I dont care how much you buy if you dont pay for it

I have a rewards program in place already, but it covers everyone not just those who pay monthly. Its hard to give back when most guys are paying with their company CC's. Margins arent great as it is, then losing 2% off the top with a CC payment makes it really hard to give more

NCPaint1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NCPaint1 For This Useful Post:
ewingpainting.net (04-01-2011)
Old 04-01-2011, 08:27 PM   #6
ttd

Rewards Points: 178
View ttd's Photo Album My Photos

PPG/Porter has online options.

Tags
None