Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Customer needs feedback from real Professional

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Schmidt & Co. 
#1 ·
Hello, I need advise from experienced exterior painting contactor. For my two story house I received three proposals. One offer was very attractive money wise. It' s about 20 % less than other two. I asked the guy to give me at least three references for two story houses he did in the past but he was able to provide only one exterior painting and for ONE story only and one interior painting reference. I told him that it was not what I was asking for explaining again that I needed references for TWO story house because my house is too high and I need to make sure that the guy is experienced with two story houses like mine . Responding to that the guy said that no one from his client is willing to provide references because of privacy issue. I really don't understand what is the issue can be it should not be big deal finding proper references for real professional who has excellent records and reputation. I feel something wrong with this painter He is either new in the business and don't have records or not legit or something else.
Could you please express your opinion, should I continue talking to this guy ? Thanks for advise

#2 ·
Thanks for posting on PaintTalk.com. The Moderators of this forum would prefer that you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com .

PaintTalk.com is designed for professional painting contractors and the related fields to discuss issues and topics pertaining to the painting industries. Many of our professional contractors are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assisting you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If you're not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.diychatroom.com/register.php .

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.