Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

Help

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  pinchegordo 
#1 ·
I am dieing here in Orlando just can't find painters, turning down work and getting behind each day

i know i am not the only one with this problem

any advice on finding a true painter?

#5 ·
it's Florida pay is what it is, work bounces around, slammed then sit home watching Oprah,

rain ... then blustering sun :mad:

need it done today, then ho calling for a free estimate only to tell you they want it done in Nov :(

check's in the mail, can you start yesterday :blink:

that's not the color :no: i think it was darker

if you give me a good price i have more work :thumbup: and a lot of friends

in 30 years i have heard it all but still don't understand why a "painter" that need to work .. i have a family to feed ... can't show up for work

Damm, anyone have a Harley with side cart they want to trade for RePaintFlorida.com ?

#6 ·
Kinda sounds like a load of crap to me. If your guys aren't showing up ,then You need better guys . If you can't find em it's because either 1. Your pay scale is not comesurate with their skill set or 2. You are not procuring steady enough work to keep a crew of journeymen employed full time and they are looking elsewhere
Unfortunately either way the problem lies in you not your guys.

No disrespect just my take. Employees are a lot like pricing ,you are only going to get what your worth

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.