Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

Opinions please

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  hammerheart14 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Weather King was amazing about 14/15'ish years ago. Then ICI bought them and reformulated it. Thats when I dropped the line, as did many others. Havent heard much about it since, not real big in my area. As far as the Devoe, there's one dealer about 50 miles from me, thats about all I know about Devoe....again, another ICI product.

#6 ·
that'd be great for me, cause wk 2 and the devoe regency is what the competition sells, and though over-priced, are good products with a decent reputation. glidden, however, does not have a good reputation where i live, and to see them sell the glidden, would be great!!!!!!!!

#8 ·
Well, thanks for the opinions. I personally sold the products for four years, i just wanted to know what others thought. personally, I like the Regency exterior line, good stuff, but their interior line was over-rated and was too thin, and painters had problems with it. Their primers are some of the best in the market, and they were known for really good industrial coatings. But Akzonobel is sweeping them under the carpet, and pushing Glidden more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.