Thanks PT - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Painting Forum > General Painting Discussion

Old 04-01-2015, 11:07 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 48
View spektrum's Photo Album My Photos
Thumbs up Thanks PT

Hey All,
It's been a while since I've been on the forum. I just wanted to give a big thanks to the contributors! I browsed through many articles and recently go to use things I read up on, I recently switched from mainly residential repaints to new commercial. A few of the great tips were, backrolling new construction with an 18" sleeve on a 14" cage to get texture right tight in corners, also using 14" sleeves instead of 9's (i find it easier than 18" for dip rolling finish coats), and using lightweight poly as liners for big trays since liners are tough to come by where I'm at. I've picked up a lot of other great stuff in my 10 years in the trade as well as from the site too, again this is just a big thanks to all members for the great posts that keep coming.

Keep on Rolling baby!
spektrum is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spektrum For This Useful Post:
George Z (04-02-2015), Gracobucks (04-01-2015), stelzerpaintinginc. (04-02-2015)

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2015, 11:29 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 158
View Gracobucks's Photo Album My Photos

Good luck with your commercial switch. Tons of work here at the moment.
Gracobucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 02:08 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 1,094
View GR8painter's Photo Album My Photos

+1 on the 14s
GR8painter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None