Trade paint suppliers - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Painting Forum > General Painting Discussion

Old 12-28-2011, 01:01 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 250
View Finn's Photo Album My Photos
Default Trade paint suppliers

Good morning folks

I am about to open accounts with sherwin Williams and kwual paints here in south Denver one for top end and one for normal end affordable being from Ireland I am only slightly familar with paint brands . Any advice on this would be appreciated

Be Blessed today !
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Finn is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2011, 01:28 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 75
View SoCal Paint's Photo Album My Photos

Set up a meeting with a rep from each supplier that specializes in the markets you plan to target. Interview the rep, let them know what your plans are, goals, growth, and what's important to you. Then ask for them to tell you how they can help you and your business, and why you should consider giving them your business versus the next supplier. Consider who is honest, keeps their word, responsiveness, shows up on time, their reputation, service at store, quality of their products, and overall value. Trade partnerships are build on trust, integrity, and credibility. Good luck.
SoCal Paint is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SoCal Paint For This Useful Post:
Delta Painting (12-29-2011), NACE (12-28-2011), NCPaint1 (12-29-2011), prototype66 (12-29-2011), RCP (12-29-2011), Workaholic (12-29-2011)
Old 12-29-2011, 03:31 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 250
View Finn's Photo Album My Photos

Good advice there much appreciated
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2011, 10:26 AM   #4

Rewards Points: 8
Thanked 3,481 Times in 1,798 Posts
View Bender's Photo Album My Photos

I personally think KWAL is junk. You know all those 3 year old subdivisions that look like they were painted 15 years ago? Thats Kwal

On the other hand I thank them for keeping the repaint market hot

Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:29 AM   #5
RCP

Rewards Points: 78
Thanked 4,804 Times in 3,011 Posts
View RCP's Photo Album My Photos

We use Kwall for stains, Jones Paint for Primer and SW for paint.

RCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #6

Rewards Points: 10
View robertwhite's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn View Post
Good morning folks

I am about to open accounts with sherwin Williams and kwual paints here in south Denver one for top end and one for normal end affordable being from Ireland I am only slightly familar with paint brands . Any advice on this would be appreciated

Be Blessed today !
been in the trade for 22 years worked all phases palm beach,sec 8 housing,you will not find a better product then sherwin williams,they have the best for all phases of painting,high end and low end,benjamin moore makes great product also,have been in buss,since 97 both paint lines have done me well hope thsi help my irish brother
robertwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to robertwhite For This Useful Post:
Finn (02-21-2012)

Tags
None