Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Visual examples of sheen/finishes?

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  RH 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi,

Is there anywhere online that illustrates realistic differences between the various sheen/finishes? I've read various descriptions of them, but as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

I've tried Googling but i can't find anything really. I only truly know what gloss looks like.

This ties in with another topic where i've found that i can't obtain the colour that i want in a flat/matte finish. I see that the colours that i want are in satin and eggshell finishes but i wonder how they will look.

Thanks
Bob

#2 ·
Thanks for posting on PaintTalk.com. The Moderators of this forum would prefer that you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com .

PaintTalk.com is designed for professional painting contractors and the related fields to discuss issues and topics pertaining to the painting industries. Many of our professional contractors are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assisting you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If you're not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.diychatroom.com/register.php .

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.