Website input - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Painting Forum > General Painting Discussion

Old 11-07-2012, 05:26 AM   #1
paintman

Rewards Points: 75
View rjsabajr's Photo Album My Photos
Default Website input

Just wondering how you guys like my websites and if there are any changes anyone would make please let me know

www.havepaintbrush.com
www.cheappopcornremoval.com
rjsabajr is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2012, 07:33 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 250
View Epoxy Pro's Photo Album My Photos

I like how it looks, easy to read and navigate. Who does your web site? I am doing my own for now but am looking to have a real pro take care of it as I don't have enough time to update it all the time, I am a couple months behind, I also ran into issues with people leaving rude comments about my business partner, She is beautiful and we are professional company and do not need potential customers reading rude comments. I am using Vistaprint it's good enough for a start up web site.
Epoxy Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 502
View South-FL-Painter's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjsabajr
Just wondering how you guys like my websites and if there are any changes anyone would make please let me know

www.havepaintbrush.com
www.cheappopcornremoval.com
Looks very nice,the only thing i would change is to go with footbridgemedia instead of 1and1 Been there,done that.Footbridgemedia bring 300% more calls than 1and1
South-FL-Painter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2012, 04:46 PM   #4

Rewards Points: 300
View Steve Burnett's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdpainting
I like how it looks, easy to read and navigate. Who does your web site? I am doing my own for now but am looking to have a real pro take care of it as I don't have enough time to update it all the time, I am a couple months behind, I also ran into issues with people leaving rude comments about my business partner, She is beautiful and we are professional company and do not need potential customers reading rude comments. I am using Vistaprint it's good enough for a start up web site.
Call Mike, he does GREAT work with reasonable rates. Www.clikwiz.com
Steve Burnett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve Burnett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 05:39 PM   #5

Rewards Points: 150
View alertchief's Photo Album My Photos

I second the comments by Sharp painting. I hired Footbridge a month back and am already seeing the phone ring from their efforts. Service is off the charts from all involved and they know what they are doing. I have received 2 google search calls in the last 3 days and it wasnt from my effort. $1500 for web design and all the SEO stuff in the first year to new clients. Go paint and let them do the stuff they are experts at.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
alertchief is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to alertchief For This Useful Post:
6126 (11-07-2012)
Old 11-07-2012, 06:36 PM   #6

View ExcaliburPainting's Photo Album My Photos

It works! The only thing I would work on, is a more artistic header. The truck doesn't do it for me...
ExcaliburPainting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:40 PM   #7

Rewards Points: 1,000
View ROOMINADAY's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by alertchief View Post
I second the comments by Sharp painting. I hired Footbridge a month back and am already seeing the phone ring from their efforts. Service is off the charts from all involved and they know what they are doing. I have received 2 google search calls in the last 3 days and it wasnt from my effort. $1500 for web design and all the SEO stuff in the first year to new clients. Go paint and let them do the stuff they are experts at.
They did a good job on your site... even I wanted to call!
ROOMINADAY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ROOMINADAY For This Useful Post:
alertchief (11-11-2012)
Old 11-07-2012, 07:47 PM   #8
King Dude

Thanked 5,036 Times in 2,862 Posts
View Rbriggs82's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburPainting
It works! The only thing I would work on, is a more artistic header. The truck doesn't do it for me...
I kind of like the van.

|
|
|

|
|
Rbriggs82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:06 AM   #9
paintman

View rjsabajr's Photo Album My Photos

Thanks guys I think I may get rid if the van pic and insert my logo with company name that's really what I wanted but haven't had time
And remember if your brush is making noise your using the wrong end lol
rjsabajr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None