SEO Link Swapping - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Business > Technology (websites, computers, etc..)

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MinneapolisPainter
  • 1 Post By Rbriggs82
  • 1 Post By Mr Smith

Old 03-07-2019, 12:09 AM  
Minneapolis Painter

Rewards Points: 62
View MinneapolisPainter's Photo Album My Photos
Default SEO Link Swapping

I'm in a business networking group with people that help each other boost their SEO rankings. We swap links on each other's websites and it has really been effective in ranking on Google. Usually, it only takes a few of these types of links to boost your website to the top. Would anyone be interested in getting a group together to swap? If there is interest here I can share more details on how to do it properly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2019, 03:16 AM  
King Dude

Rewards Points: 5,004
Thanked 5,007 Times in 2,838 Posts
View Rbriggs82's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinneapolisPainter View Post
I'm in a business networking group with people that help each other boost their SEO rankings. We swap links on each other's websites and it has really been effective in ranking on Google. Usually, it only takes a few of these types of links to boost your website to the top. Would anyone be interested in getting a group together to swap? If there is interest here I can share more details on how to do it properly.
I'm interested as long as they're good quality non spammy links.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
MinneapolisPainter likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

|
|
Old 03-07-2019, 12:03 PM  
Minneapolis Painter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbriggs82 View Post
I'm interested as long as they're good quality non spammy links.
Sounds good I'll private message you. Typically the link is placed in an existing blog post or in a new blog post on the website.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2019, 03:48 PM  

Rewards Points: 1,474
View Mr Smith's Photo Album My Photos

I think it's better to swap links with an interior designer than with another painter. Find someone with a high DA locally and write a good article they can use.
MinneapolisPainter likes this.
Old 03-11-2019, 12:26 PM  
Minneapolis Painter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Smith View Post
I think it's better to swap links with an interior designer than with another painter. Find someone with a high DA locally and write a good article they can use.
Good idea, a link from a local interior design website would be powerful. It's very relevant to painting and you may even get some referrals jobs if there is quality traffic and the context to action is right. Relevancy is one of the biggest factors Google looks at so a link from a painting site to another painting site is very powerful. High DA is helpful but it's not everything. As long as the site is relevant and gets traffic is all that matters IMO.

Last edited by MinneapolisPainter; 03-11-2019 at 12:30 PM..
Old 03-13-2019, 06:27 AM  
Lafayettepaintingpro

Rewards Points: 4
View Lafayettepintingpro's Photo Album My Photos

I'm interested but I don't have a blog yet
Old 03-13-2019, 05:07 PM  
Minneapolis Painter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafayettepintingpro View Post
I'm interested but I don't have a blog yet
I can help you get one going if you want. Pm your website and what platform it's on.

Tags
None