Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

Testing a new form

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  RCP 
#1 · (Edited)
Thank you for your input about various forms that are being used as described below with wordpress plugins, concrete5, joomla, etc... I would like to look into these.

#5 ·
Actually, I am testing a few different forms and offers this one is just very simple and basic. It will appeal to some homeowners and not appeal to others. Which actually is an argument for various approaches and more than one website. Alamo CA Painters Shortly Pg. 1 Pos 1 on "g" will be locked in for this term than we will employ our next strategy
So are you "Mustard Seed Painting" or the creator of the directory?

#12 ·
People who don't want to, or can't call send/email a request for a quote. I follow up with a phone call, pre-qualify and (hopefully) set up an appointment.

I think that many times, it is somebody who is at work and can't make a personal call. I'll get the email on my Blackberry in the middle of the day, but they don't want you to call until the evening.

In the end, it is just making it more convenient for the customer.

About half of my new customer contacts are through email.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.