Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

Video Creator

Tags
video
3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  RCP 
#1 · (Edited)
Found this site called Animoto
Very easy to create videos like this

Only spent a few minutes doing it, max length is 30 seconds unless you pay $30 to upgrade.
Probably should only put 10 pix in so it is not so fast.

#10 ·
Did a few videos in Animoto but got frustrated at the lack of picture quality, they don't seem to do HD only high res but even then the videos render horribly. So went in serch of something else and came across flixtime.com Much better quality although i've noticed to get the best out of it you need to download to your PC then upload to YouTube, if you ask flixtime to send the direct you lose some of the crispness.

I jumped in and went for the Pro reseller account which cost $50 for the month (although it's $30 for a week or $250 a year I think) I gathered I could make all the vids I want in that time for now and then maybe in 8 months or so sign up again and make some more.

Anyway here are my first offerings. They are a bit long but these ones I wanted to up load to my website as a portfolio rather than short swift marketing vids

what ya think???

#12 ·
Wow, you did a great job on those, the pictures and work, is top notch!
I do think they are too long, but I see your point. On the second one, I'd split it into the different types of wall cover, if I was looking for grasscloth, I would not wait thru the whole thing. Plus it would make it easier to add specific keywords to make it more search friendly, for customers and Google.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.