First time using manor hall - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Professional Painters > Photos of Project and Equipment

Old 12-19-2018, 10:17 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 73
View jr.sr. painting's Photo Album My Photos
Default First time using manor hall

Will be using manor hall flat enamel on a large 2 story foyer. Walls are in great shape and the drywall work was done top notch back in 2012. Existing coating is a glidden contractor eggshell. I don't want to Prime it bc the color is very similar and I think that brings some shiny streaks where the primer is overlapped when rolling. I've tried all the high end flats with little success. Could this be my golden ticket? Any suggestions on application would be helpful. I'll be using Wooster prodooz 1/2" nap. 14"'frame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by jr.sr. painting; 12-19-2018 at 10:24 PM..
jr.sr. painting is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
None