New Construction - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Professional Painters > Photos of Project and Equipment

Old 08-06-2008, 05:38 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 75
View PVPainter's Photo Album My Photos
Default New Construction

I went back to a new construction house today that we finished about a month ago and got some nice shots with all their things moved in.

PVPainter is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2008, 05:49 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 2,000
View timhag's Photo Album My Photos

Where is YO b 4 pics?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

timhag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:06 PM   #3

b4 as in sheetrock and joint lines???? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you but your request for before pictures of new construction seems like your insinuating that I am plagarizing my work.

There are some before and afters that I took because it was a job that cI felt they would serve a purpose. I don't generally take pictures of NC when it's just mudded, or primed, I like to get the finish product.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2008, 06:09 PM   #4

Rewards Points: 1,000
View JNLP's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhag View Post
Where is YO b 4 pics?
Use your imagination on that one buddy... Same rooms in unfinished drywall. Oooooo such hard thinking you must do here.

That paint job is sweet stuff. Wish more people got multi-colors, or simply colors period around here.
JNLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:14 PM   #5

My man, what is wrong with asking 4 b 4 pics? I wasn't insinuating anything. Now don't make me insinuate that you are a smackass.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-06-2008, 06:25 PM   #6

I honestly didnt know how else to take it, all you say is "where is YO b 4 pics" nothing else. To me I take that as that being the only thing going through your head, "i want some darn before pictures from this chump" (to paraphrase) Hope you can see it from my perspective, just seemed like a weird question to ask, and that was the only reason I felt a professional would as for before pictures of NC
Old 08-06-2008, 06:30 PM   #7

Just messing with ya, just wondered if you had any b 4 pics is all. Take a chill pill and enjoy the site. We like to goof around. Just watch out for some dude by the name of NEPS.

Old 08-06-2008, 07:07 PM   #8

Cool, the pill has been chilled, and by the way....I have a few bathroom stalls that need demo-ing, know anyone good???
Old 08-06-2008, 07:11 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVPainter View Post
Cool, the pill has been chilled, and by the way....I have a few bathroom stalls that need demo-ing, know anyone good???
Ha..... now thats what i'm talking about my brother.

Old 08-06-2008, 07:14 PM   #10

Rewards Points: 1,000
View JNLP's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhag View Post
Just messing with ya, just wondered if you had any b 4 pics is all. Take a chill pill and enjoy the site. We like to goof around. Just watch out for some dude by the name of NEPS.
By showing new drywall, he would be suggesting that he did the drywall. Then the guys from Drywall Talk would be over here picking fights with the painters. WWW War IV it would be. Why you want to start a war Tim? What's wrong with you man?
JNLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 07:19 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNLP View Post
By showing new drywall, he would be suggesting that he did the drywall. Then the guys from Drywall Talk would be over here picking fights with the painters. WWW War IV it would be. Why you want to start a war Tim? What's wrong with you man?
At least it won't be a holy war.....huh??? Unless the tools going flying and penetrate the drywall.

Old 08-07-2008, 11:41 PM   #12

Rewards Points: 186
View Masterpiece's Photo Album My Photos

Very nice interior work....the dining room color scheme kindof reminds me of McDonald's
Great paint jobs....
Masterpiece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 06:05 AM   #13
I builds'em

View fungku's Photo Album My Photos

Looks like a Pride Parade on your walls

but yeah, at least there are some colours at all. So many new construction paint jobs are "builder's beige" ...

fungku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 05:21 PM   #14

Yep, all those colors went over the coat of primer and two coats of bone white that went on it before the house was bought. Man do I love coating everything in a house 5 times

Tags
None