Ceiling Repair Olathe Kansas :) oh and wallpaper removal.. and texture removal.. and. - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Professional Painters > Decorative Finishes

Old 01-22-2012, 12:57 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 2,000
View nEighter's Photo Album My Photos
Default Ceiling Repair Olathe Kansas :) oh and wallpaper removal.. and texture removal.. and.

I may have to redo this video.. 480P is not showing it off the way I want to

Something a bit different.

This couple was really cool. They were retired and the job ended up being a bit more than what was agreed upon.. I let this one slide, they bought me lunch (which we all ate together ) and gave me a NICE $$ Tip

Who says ceilings are not fun?!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nEighter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nEighter For This Useful Post:
Scotiadawg (01-22-2012), Workaholic (01-22-2012)

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2012, 09:01 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 1,000
View Scotiadawg's Photo Album My Photos

Those TIPs are always great eh ? I had two customers who gave my guys each a bottle of rum after the job rather than money, and what did I get ? Nada. Boy did I hear about that for a long while !
Scotiadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scotiadawg For This Useful Post:
nEighter (01-31-2012)
Old 01-24-2012, 07:16 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 250
View Finn's Photo Album My Photos

Ceilings are one of my favourite things to do, especially here in Colorado where a white ceiling is very common. I painted a house interior recently and tried to convince the owners to let me do something with their dining room ceiling, which had a recessed feature. This lovely retired couple could not get their heads around their ceiling being anything but white. They were great customers, so I almost had to beg them to let me put a simple ceiling medallion FREE! I am doing this next week, so I will put up pics of it when I am done. A simple ceiling Rose ( as We call them in Ireland), couple of colours used on the room and a little Gold leaf looks pretty amazing, very little cost. Cheers for the video!
Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Finn For This Useful Post:
nEighter (01-31-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2012, 10:52 AM   #4
Painting & More

Rewards Points: 564
View A+HomeWork's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotiadawg View Post
Those TIPs are always great eh ? I had two customers who gave my guys each a bottle of rum after the job rather than money, and what did I get ? Nada. Boy did I hear about that for a long while !
They probably thought they were boozers, since that's the reputation we painters have anyway. Ha Ha.
You didn't get one because they think you are clean!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2012, 06:03 PM   #5

Rewards Points: 1,000
View Scotiadawg's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by A+HomeWork View Post
They probably thought they were boozers, since that's the reputation we painters have anyway. Ha Ha.
You didn't get one because they think you are clean!!!!!!
Okay we'll go with that!. I'm actually a social drinker only now so I guess that applies. That drinking painter rep has been around a loooong time in these parts. Maybe they think we'd have to be drunk to do this for a living!
Scotiadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scotiadawg For This Useful Post:
A+HomeWork (01-25-2012)
Old 01-31-2012, 02:22 AM   #6

Rewards Points: 2,000
View nEighter's Photo Album My Photos

Sorry I was not on a straffe run when I posted this.. too many shiny things online.. my attention span goes down if too many windows are open at the same time

Yes, this couple was retired. VERY nice couple!

I LOVE ceilings.. and it is pretty easy to mess up. I am usually on my toes the whole time trying for the "perfect ceiling".. A bit nerve racking to say the least!

nEighter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None