Anyone from Raliegh Durham Chapel Hill area? - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Painting Forum > New Member Introductions

Old 04-26-2011, 10:44 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10
View brokenwing1972's Photo Album My Photos
Default Anyone from Raliegh Durham Chapel Hill area?

Hello,
I am new to this forum.I have lived most of my adult life here in Rochester NY.I would like to relocate to a better location for business and personal reasons.I have a wife and 4 kids, some of the kids are old enough to make the decision to go or not.I have no "legal" obligations to keep me grounded here, just looking for a fresh start and have no alternative career choices.Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
ps I have no family in NC, but have been there a few times
brokenwing1972 is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2011, 11:24 AM   #2

View brokenwing1972's Photo Album My Photos

Or maybe Phoenix Az?
brokenwing1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:15 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 570
View mr.fixit's Photo Album My Photos

Welcome and good luck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mr.fixit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2011, 07:13 PM   #4
Porter Paint

View PPG Guy's Photo Album My Photos

I'm from Poughkeepsie NY. Moved to Apex, NC 2 years ago. LOVE IT HERE!! I work in Raleigh for PPG. Look me up when you get down. Message me if you have ANY questions.
PPG Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
moving/relocating