Can I help make your job a little easier, safer? - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Painting Forum > New Member Introductions

Old 10-07-2010, 11:38 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10
View ladderbootieguy's Photo Album My Photos
Send a message via AIM to ladderbootieguy
Default Can I help make your job a little easier, safer?

Hello all!
My name is Scott and I'm from the San Francisco area.
I wanted to come to this forum, to introduce a product I invented a few years ago. The product is called The Ladder Bootie and it's used to cover the feet of step ladders to help prevent the scratching og floors and to minimize slipping on hard floor surfaces. I am a former contract window covering installer and after nearly falling off a ladder, I developed a product that works with most step ladders. I wanted to introduce myself and my product to all the hard working professional painetrs out there!
If you'd like more information on this product, please send me a email at [email protected]. By the way, I have a patent on this product because is was considered to be unique and apparently there is no such product available on the market now. Thanks for reading this thread and be safe out there!
ladderbootieguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2010, 11:47 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 2,030
Thanked 4,211 Times in 2,057 Posts
View aaron61's Photo Album My Photos

Where are my Mods???????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

aaron61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:14 PM   #3
RCP

Rewards Points: 78
Thanked 4,803 Times in 3,011 Posts
View RCP's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron61 View Post
Where are my Mods???????
Here I am!

Ladderbootguy, please read this.

Here is a product that may be of interest, looks like it is in development, and not for sale? There is a picture in his album.
Maybe some of our members would be interested in giving some feedback?

Do you guys really feel someone like this should be banned automatically?

RCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2010, 02:23 PM   #4
Paint Store Owner

Rewards Points: 2,000
Thanked 2,995 Times in 1,802 Posts
View NCPaint1's Photo Album My Photos

No, its a related field, and he posted a nice intro. Hes not slinging Chinese knock off art, so its cool with me. Maybe send the dealers some samples, hmmm??? Or post a pic/vid of them in action.

How are we supposed to be on the "inside" if we shoot down everything? This SHOULD be the place for new products. The people on this forum, arent your average painting contractors. We're always looking for the latest and greatest, new products, ideas, and processes to be more efficient, productive, and increase quality.

NCPaint1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:26 PM   #5

Rewards Points: 1,574
Thanked 5,171 Times in 2,980 Posts
View straight_lines's Photo Album My Photos
Send a message via Yahoo to straight_lines

Send me a PM if you have an actual product and want an actual contractor to test and maybe endorse your product.

Primer makes everything better...
straight_lines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:29 PM   #6
Handle with care

Rewards Points: 150
View TDTD's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCPaint1 View Post
No, its a related field, and he posted a nice intro. Hes not slinging Chinese knock off art, so its cool with me. Maybe send the dealers some samples, hmmm??? Or post a pic/vid of them in action.

How are we supposed to be on the "inside" if we shoot down everything? This SHOULD be the place for new products. The people on this forum, arent your average painting contractors. We're always looking for the latest and greatest, new products, ideas, and processes to be more efficient, productive, and increase quality.
I agree, specially safety related items specific or unique to the trade.

Every day is an adventure...enjoy today and look forward to tomorrow!
TDTD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None