Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

Introduction :)

919 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  CApainter 
#1 ·
Hello! My name is Jonathan (or Jon Jon) and I am new to painting. The best way to become is a professional is to jump right in and speak with professionals correct?

That's why I'm on this board! I want to be an Ambient Interior Decorator in the future and I'm starting off with a small painting project.

If you're curious what that project is, the link to the project thread is here:

I'm 28 years old and currently working in Technology/Computer Science and Product Management. I have a talent for arts and a creative taste for creating anything that catches the eye. I want to be responsible for my own paint jobs as opposed to hiring professionals (like yourselves) to become a professional myself.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Jon Jon

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Welcome Jon Jon!

This site is genarlly designed for professional painting contractors and suppliers that are in the architectural and industrial painting fields. It is a far cry from arts and crafts. The demands placed on painters in the fields I've mentioned, require an extraordinary commitment to customer service, hard work, drive, patience, and humility in order to sustain one's self in this trade.

However, we do occasionally receive input from designers.

Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.