Introduction I guess..... - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Painting Forum > New Member Introductions

Old 07-16-2010, 07:25 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10
View wunorris's Photo Album My Photos
Default Introduction I guess.....

Sorry....I did not know I needed to do an introduction to get serious answers to a rather complex question. I'm Bill and I have ben doing high end residential work for well over a decade. I am a cut and roll man located in South East Pennsylvania. I generally try to work by my self but will bring on help when needed and will do sub contract work when necessary. I was a loyal Duron customer but now find my self being shoved into the Sherwin Williams product line. However, for trim work, I like the Muralo 757 ultra line. It is the best kept secret in the business. I own the magic white van and no fewer than 10 ladders and scaffoling. I carry a 2 million dollar (aggregate) commercial liability insurance policy. My PA state registration number is PA042155. My kitchen is in fine shape for those who questioned the intent of my original question. I hate the Behr primer and paint combination. Also, I have a web site. BUt it will not be posted here. I am a serious guy with a serious question and do not appreciate all the resulting nonsense. Again, thanks to all for their serious responses. I do not know what else to put into an introduction, so how about some nonsense from me. My favorite food would be either Italian or Mexican. But how do you choose. My daughter turned 16 two days ago.......damn....don't they grow quickly. My boy (14) is going to be attending one of the most expensive Prep schools on the Main Line. Go figure........My wife and I never even talked about it, but off he goes. Our cat is a red tabby. I finally have the crab grass under control and my hybred day lillies are pretty much in bloom or spent for this season. Oh....my shed needs a roof and I have a plumbing problem to boot. As you can tell, I am such a people person. Lets see how I can waste more of your time. Can't think of it but I'm sure it will come to me.

Any way, the job I was talking about in the origional question in an institutional job (middle school), cut and roll a "Pre Cat" epoxy material. And yes I am subcontracting. Some of the responses I got gives me the impression I hit you folks some time around beer o'clock. Thanks for all your help.
wunorris is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2010, 07:29 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 2,658
Thanked 6,792 Times in 4,040 Posts
View ewingpainting.net's Photo Album My Photos

Welcome I guess
ewingpainting.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 08:33 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 2,486
Thanked 6,705 Times in 4,460 Posts
View Workaholic's Photo Album My Photos

You forgot to include your name. Oh wait there it is. Hello Bill, I got caught up thinking about my own crabgrass problem.

PT, is a place where some come for answers and some come to unwind and socialize, so you are going to sometimes get a little filler in the responses. Also answers do not always come instantly, so a bit of patience goes far as well so other members have a chance to respond.

As far as your production rate thread goes it of course varies by the area you are working in, materials being used, application method and of course who is applying it.

As Gabe said, always push your guys to produce more even when you are satisfied with what they have done.

Hopefully you are not simply a one post wonder that came for answers and then never comes back to let us know if the advice given was worth a flip, if you are then so be it but hopefully you will look around and decide you like to mix it up here.

Welcome to PT Bill.

Last edited by Workaholic; 07-16-2010 at 09:06 PM..
Workaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Workaholic For This Useful Post:
wunorris (07-16-2010)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2010, 04:41 PM   #4
handy vinny

Rewards Points: 25
View handy vinny's Photo Album My Photos

I'm new here, too, and am currently doing a kind of meet and greet in order to get to know as many of the other members as possible. Thanks for the introduction.
handy vinny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None