Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

New in town

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Wing 54 
#1 ·
Thanks for such a useful website.

I have been painting for the better part of seven years.

I just wanted to say hello and thanks for a great forum!

J

#5 ·
Storm Watch... Ughhh... :censored: Storms!

Low 50's and a bit chilly in the AM. We just finished an exterior today that started last week. The weather forcasted rain for most of last week and we didn't get a drop.... :blink: Loved it!

Oh and we were able to try out Sherwin Williams new Resiliance product. It does dry a bit faster and applies like Super Paint, I don't think I'll use it during the summer it may dry too fast even though the word is it isn't suppose to.... Not sure how that works... I may try it once to see how it responds to the heat. Who knows, it may work just fine. I think I'd still rather use Duration over Resiliance. I like the one coat lifetime warranty. Resilience is lifetime warranty with 2 coats and the price between the two are not that far off.... Oh wait! is this a bunny trail I am going down.... LOL...

Anyways... yeah, the weather is fair and work is picking up. This February has been the busiest of any February I have had... But then again, word of mouth is traveling more and more... Woot!

J

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.