Returning from MI.. - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Painting Forum > New Member Introductions

Old 09-17-2008, 04:07 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10
View jljones's Photo Album My Photos
Default Returning from MI..

Hello everyone. I stumble accross your site while looking for technical help for problems with Valspar Bath and Kitchen paint.

Anyway I started in interior painting about 10 yrs ago, went Faux part time then worked for a construction company then went the way of divorce and I am now working for a chemical corp in their automotive paints in the R&D center in Ohio. I don't do my own business anymore with the economy and need for medical insurance but I do a lot of remodeling for fun with friends and family. I gotta say I miss painting everyday but not owning my own business with the economy. and I have to give you guys a lot of respect for keeping things going!!!

Anyway if anyone can direct me to the right thread or the right people to help me out with tech problems than anyone has had in the field with valspar that would be great!
jljones is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2008, 07:14 PM   #2
Rock On

Rewards Points: 1,000
View slickshift's Photo Album My Photos

Hi there
Honestly, most of us wouldn't touch most Valspar paint with your 16 foot Wooster Sherlock extension pole
Punching in "Valspar" in the "Search" drop down menu above and to the right in the thin dark blue "tool bar" will bring you to any discussions if there were any

slickshift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:30 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 10
View jljones's Photo Album My Photos

Thanks-
I understand on the paint choice, small town it was all we could get on a Sunday evening to do our project on a day we didn't plan on doing it!! Lowe's has our town wrapped around it's finger as small as it is. Lesson learned!!! Now it's time to take it off and start all over again. This will require I belive a day of microbrewing at home to prep for paint removal the next day!! I will have my paint bought ahead of time for SW!
jljones is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None