Self Cleaning Coatings. - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Painting Forum > New Member Introductions

Old 05-21-2016, 05:47 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 2
View Jeff Shaffer's Photo Album My Photos
Default Self Cleaning Coatings.

I began glazing tile roofs 17 tears ago. Paint did not work and I worked with older paint pros and a chemist to finally develop a clear sealer that can be colored. The neat part is that I found a product that kills organic material on contact and causes it to shed water and the dead matter. These products were developed in the field with help from the lab so they address all application issues. The best part is that these products have a 5 year warranty but there are many applications that are over 10 years old.

There is a sea of opportunity in these products.
Jeff Shaffer is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2016, 11:59 PM   #2
NACE COATINGS INSPECTOR

Rewards Points: 224
View mustangmike3789's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Shaffer View Post
I began glazing tile roofs 17 tears ago. Paint did not work and I worked with older paint pros and a chemist to finally develop a clear sealer that can be colored. The neat part is that I found a product that kills organic material on contact and causes it to shed water and the dead matter. These products were developed in the field with help from the lab so they address all application issues. The best part is that these products have a 5 year warranty but there are many applications that are over 10 years old.

There is a sea of opportunity in these products.
please sent me 500 gallons of the clear colored one that has a 10 year warranty. I need clear black for my roof.
mustangmike3789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 03:59 AM   #3
very senior member

Thanked 5,521 Times in 3,389 Posts
View chrisn's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangmike3789 View Post
please sent me 500 gallons of the clear colored one that has a 10 year warranty. I need clear black for my roof.
I could use some for my car

Tags
None