Thanks From Cincinnati... - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Painting Forum > New Member Introductions

Old 05-11-2008, 09:00 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10
View foospainter's Photo Album My Photos
Default Thanks From Cincinnati...

Thanks for such a great forum! There is a wealth of information here!
foospainter is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2008, 10:24 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 500
View paint_booger's Photo Album My Photos

Home of Sherwin Wms Headquarters friends ... welcome Cin.

pb
paint_booger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:57 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 2,000
View timhag's Photo Album My Photos

Welcome from Steeler country......Whats the name of your football team?????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

timhag is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2008, 06:06 PM   #4
Systems Fanatic

View Brian's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by paint_booger View Post

pb
Actually, SW is at the other end of the state in Cleveland.

I've always liked Cincinnati over Cleveland. It's a more interesting city in terms of topography.

Regardless, welcome.

Brian Phillips

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 06:21 PM   #5
The Lurker

View MAK-Deco's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Actually, SW is at the other end of the state in Cleveland.

I've always liked Cincinnati over Cleveland. It's a more interesting city in terms of topography.

Regardless, welcome.

Brian Phillips
I had thought that myself Cleveland. I think a lot of paint co's are located there. I also prefer Cincinnati over Cleveland too all tho there are both in somewhat of a decline. I assume that they have there nice areas.

MAK-Deco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 07:10 AM   #6

Rewards Points: 10
View foospainter's Photo Album My Photos

Ya SW is definitely in Cleveland. Would only be natural for a Steelers fan to bring up our football team as I have lots of Steeler friends, but thanks for the welcome! I'll probably get drilled for this, but I don't care for football too much. I'm more into baseball and college basketball! Outside of mainstream sports I play on the professional foosball tour and have been tearing up the local disc golf courses when I find the time. As far as topography Cincinnati kills Cleveland! You can't find a better skyline than Cincinnati's when driving from Northern KY through the cut in the hill at night...hence the famous Skyline Chili we all love to eat! Thanks again for the welcome!
foospainter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 07:12 AM   #7
Born To Be Mild

Thanked 1,704 Times in 1,000 Posts
View bikerboy's Photo Album My Photos

I just want Cincinnati chili!!!!!!!!!

bikerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 07:13 AM   #8
Born To Be Mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerboy View Post
4 ways!

Old 05-12-2008, 06:46 PM   #9

Rewards Points: 150
View Bushdude's Photo Album My Photos

What happened to John From Cincinnati?
Bushdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:44 PM   #10
The Lurker

Quote:

indeed sounds good. Make a note to self when driving thru the area this summer to NC stop for chili

Old 05-12-2008, 09:45 PM   #11
The Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by paint_booger View Post

pb
Does this mean the Guru was wrong

Old 05-12-2008, 09:56 PM   #12

View paint_booger's Photo Album My Photos

I have SW friends that live in Cin. My wife works out of there ... Delta Air Lines. The are HQ reps.

And this isn't the Guru thread.

Booger
paint_booger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 06:02 AM   #13
Born To Be Mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAK-Deco View Post
indeed sounds good. Make a note to self when driving thru the area this summer to NC stop for chili
And when you get to NC, get pulled pork sandwhich!

Where do you go in NC?

Old 05-13-2008, 07:08 AM   #14
The Lurker

Quote:
And when you get to NC, get pulled pork sandwhich!

Where do you go in NC?

we are heading to the Asheville area this summer for family vacation, mostly hiking but some sightseeing as well. More of a cabin type vacation as in the past we stay at lux hotels so the wife can get pampered and I would sit in the lounge

Yes a pulled pork sandwich sounds good too...

Tags
None