Podcast Went Live today! - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Professional Painters > Member Blogs

Old 04-16-2018, 06:41 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 202
View kentdalimp's Photo Album My Photos
Default Podcast Went Live today!

Just want to let everyone know that we finally got around to releasing the Podcast. Itís been a rollercoaster of a ride trying to get everything together, but Finally was able to devote the Time needed to make it happen.

We are setting a release schedule of 1 Episode the First day of the Month. I have a couple of Episodes in Backlog getting ready to release. I really hope people find it useful. Itís been a lot of hard work getting to this point, and will take a lot moving forward.

Please, if you listen to it, Make suggestions. Itís new to us so we are just kind of figuring it out as we go. You can find it on Itunes, and we will be submitting to Google and Spotify later this evening. Thanks to everyone on the forum for all the support and let us know if you have any ideas or desire to be on the show!

ITUNES

Construction Career Podcast Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kentdalimp For This Useful Post:
CApainter (04-17-2018), Jmayspaint (04-16-2018), Wolfgang (04-19-2018)

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2018, 11:44 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 75
View darrpreb00's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentdalimp View Post
Just want to let everyone know that we finally got around to releasing the Podcast. It’s been a rollercoaster of a ride trying to get everything together, but Finally was able to devote the Time needed to make it happen.

We are setting a release schedule of 1 Episode the First day of the Month. I have a couple of Episodes in Backlog getting ready to release. I really hope people find it useful. It’s been a lot of hard work getting to this point, and will take a lot moving forward.

Please, if you listen to it, Make suggestions. It’s new to us so we are just kind of figuring it out as we go. You can find it on Itunes, and we will be submitting to Google and Spotify later this evening. Thanks to everyone on the forum for all the support and let us know if you have any ideas or desire to be on the show!

ITUNES

Construction Career Podcast Website
Good for you and I hope it goes well!!

Remember to plan on “Eating ****” For a while as it takes off! I’m sure it will be like swimming upstream.

I will try to listen soon!! I can imGibe the hard work. Congrats!!
darrpreb00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None