FootBridgeMedia social media marketing - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Business > Business, Marketing, and Sales

Old 02-19-2013, 07:48 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 502
View South-FL-Painter's Photo Album My Photos
Default FootBridgeMedia social media marketing

I was wondering if any of you use their service for social media advertisement? Any good feedback on that?

Sharp
South-FL-Painter is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2013, 10:59 PM   #2

Nobody?

How about pay per like advertisement?
Old 02-19-2013, 11:08 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 2,068
View richmondpainting's Photo Album My Photos

Its really just to keep up with social media doesn't really give you any seo help or leads, that's what they told me....the ppc seems odd how they have it set up...but I'm sure it works...they give you ur first month for $50 and $100 in free clicks.....I'm going to try it out maybe come June....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
richmondpainting is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2013, 11:13 PM   #4

Rewards Points: 10
View Edge Line Painter's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp_Painting View Post
I was wondering if any of you use their service for social media advertisement? Any good feedback on that?

Sharp
I am definitely new to the internet and social marketing thing. There is a competing company here in the Charlotte, NC Area that seems to have staying power on google's "organic results" (#2-5) I I typed "Link: <company's URL>" Into google to get a list of Backlinks..... They have 126 of 'em...... 20 on their own site and 10 From Footbridge media.... and several random places like christian schools and painting contractors in like denver, co and long island.

I know a lot of those SEO and social marketing companies have really bad reviews if you google them, but I'm sure there are a few good ones out there.
Edge Line Painter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:21 PM   #5

Rewards Points: 10
View Edge Line Painter's Photo Album My Photos

I wanted to add that I'm not having very good luck with thumbtack.com (service magic style lead generation) or MANTA..... although it could just be too early for Manta.com. They claimed to have nearly as many searches per month as yellowpages but they WILL NOT return emails or phone calls with questions. I so far have'nt got any calls from them

It may be too early to tell though, I launched my company's internet campaign really fairly recently and am still learning how to do SEO myself.

http://www.edgelinepainting.com
Edge Line Painter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:23 PM   #6

How are you checking back links?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:37 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmondpainting
Its really just to keep up with social media doesn't really give you any seo help or leads, that's what they told me....the ppc seems odd how they have it set up...but I'm sure it works...they give you ur first month for $50 and $100 in free clicks.....I'm going to try it out maybe come June....
How does that pay per like work?you pay for the customer like?can they target areas?I am really not interested in somebody from india liking my page
Old 02-20-2013, 12:00 AM   #8

I thought that was a typo..lol...I'm talking bout there pay per click deals but pay per like sounds like a rip off...likes will bet you no where but feeling good....likes don't get you leads just exsposure

Old 04-02-2013, 01:00 AM   #9

Rewards Points: 250
View modernfinish's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp_Painting

How does that pay per like work?you pay for the customer like?can they target areas?I am really not interested in somebody from india liking my page
I never used it myself just from asking friends it goes like this .. Say 4 contractors are using PPC system all want to be on top of search so my friend set his to automatically beat out the others and pays up to $1.00 + a single click or whatever it takes to beat out the others ? That's sounds crazy to me if you got deadbeat painters surfing sites looking for jobs. I would not do for that reason alone . But he has great success with his dance studio so , to each his own .

I am having them build my site now after all the reviews here and seeing kick butt product . I am now only debating weather paying a full year at once or just monthly...
modernfinish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None