online advertising - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Business > Business, Marketing, and Sales

Old 05-23-2007, 01:29 AM   #1
Ohio Painting Contractor

Rewards Points: 250
View welovepainting's Photo Album My Photos
Default online advertising

Im having some issues of which online directories are the best to list with ppc and organic? Any suggestions? I would like a company to manage the ppc and seo marketing for us.

PS
out of the four years online or so these people are great

www.merchantcircle.com
welovepainting is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2007, 05:09 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 10
View Bill's Photo Album My Photos

Hi Welovepainting

new to forum.

retired painter turned marketer. specializing in small businesses. ie painters.

i' m not sure what you mean by ppc and organic. yet if you are looking for a guy to do your seo work try Pete. you can reach him at xyour925job.com

he is a fanatic on seo stuff.

personally, i don't see you being a part of a company directory. i see you as your own directory.

give Pete a call. let him know Bill Jordan from new jersey referred you.

the phone number is 402-551-4231. he is serious about seo. knows the painting biz too.

Bill

Peace, Love & Prosperity
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 05:16 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 75
View FHI Decks & Windows's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by welovepainting View Post
Im having some issues of which online directories are the best to list with ppc and organic? Any suggestions? I would like a company to manage the ppc and seo marketing for us.

PS
out of the four years online or so these people are great

www.merchantcircle.com
How much are you paying for your clicks? My window clicks all cost over $1.00 for bad placement. The company that manages my web-site handles my SEO for me and it is producing more organic clicks than my PPC campaign. I find that my organic clicks stay on my site longer than my PPC clicks.
FHI Decks & Windows is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None