Reviews & Testimonials for your Business ? - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Business > Business, Marketing, and Sales

Old 06-24-2011, 11:57 AM   #1
Master Painter

Rewards Points: 250
View Bobbo's Photo Album My Photos
Default Reviews & Testimonials for your Business ?

I was curious as to how some of you out there encourage your customers to submit reviews and testimonials on your work ? What are some good review sites ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bobbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2011, 03:47 PM   #2
www.mpwdenver.com

Rewards Points: 150
View Mod Paint Works's Photo Album My Photos

I did a thread on this a couple weeks ago. Search and it should come up

www.mpwdenver.com
facebook.com/modpaintworks

Mod Paint Works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 03:59 PM   #3
Logistics

Rewards Points: 2,100
View jack pauhl's Photo Album My Photos

Is that provoking customers? I prefer a more natural approach. If you really did WOW your customers... they will talk about you and you will get more business from it.

I recall only a few times in my life where I felt compelled to actually sit down and write the company about my unexpected service experience and those are the letters you often find posted on the walls in their place of business.

I think we all deal with acceptable service on some level but its really those experiences that WOW us that make us talk about how great it was.

Take my reviews for example... when I find a product that really WOW's me and saves me time - I have no problem talking at great lengths about it. I feel other people should be able to experience what I did. I am not asked to, provoked or encouraged at all. It happens naturally.

just my thoughts

jack pauhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2011, 05:26 PM   #4
Born 2 Paint

Rewards Points: 1,394
Thanked 2,924 Times in 1,609 Posts
View 6126's Photo Album My Photos

I simply ask them if they would mind taking a few minutes to write a review. Nobody has ever said "No". Some do, and a few never get around to it.
6126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:50 AM   #5
Master Painter

View Bobbo's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodland View Post
I simply ask them if they would mind taking a few minutes to write a review. Nobody has ever said "No". Some do, and a few never get around to it.

It's tough when they loved your work but never get around to sending the testimonial ! I get it a lot , hence the reason for this thread ...

Bobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbo For This Useful Post:
6126 (06-27-2011)
Old 06-27-2011, 03:14 PM   #6

View SouthFloridaPainter's Photo Album My Photos

Here's the thread

https://www.painttalk.com/f4/reviews-...ge-them-14034/

MerchantCircle :

SouthFloridaPainter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:19 PM   #7
www.mpwdenver.com

Rewards Points: 150
View Mod Paint Works's Photo Album My Photos

Thanks, South Florida

Mod Paint Works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #8

Rewards Points: 10
View Mass Painters's Photo Album My Photos

Reviews & Testimonials are a powerful tool to grow your customer base. Asking your previous clients for a review or testimonial is only acceptable when you're not bothering them. Don't be pushy.

The most important aspect is to do a GREAT job and deliver an excellent experience for them. Ask yourself, why would they write you a review?

Mass Painters is a house painting company located in Natick, Massachusetts.
Mass Painters is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None