Trade Magazines - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Business > Business, Marketing, and Sales

Old 05-16-2007, 01:24 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 252
View Paul_R's Photo Album My Photos
Default Trade Magazines

Some time ago there was a thread about painting trade magazines, and it might have been on the Contractor Talk web site. Any way, could someone refresh me on the ones available? I currently receive American Paint Contractor, and I find it very interesting and useful. I have the issue that features an article on contract writing authored by Prowallguy.

Thanks, I enjoy visiting this website and will keep learning from you folks.

Paul,
Paul_R is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2007, 02:55 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 250
View Humble Abode's Photo Album My Photos

Hey Paul

I get Coatings Pro, JLC (Journal of Light Construction) and PWC (Painting & Wallcovering Contractor), to name a few.
Humble Abode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 11:14 PM   #3
Epoxy Dude

Rewards Points: 500
View Wolverine's Photo Album My Photos

I get Coatings Pro as well... unfortunately, they have been bought by N.A.C.E. who also publishes MP (Materials Performace)... I'm hoping that they don't ruin Coatings Pro... It's a really good mag!

We get about 10 others as well but they are all geared to manufacturers except for JPCL (Journal of Protective Coatings & Linings)... OH and... Archeitectural Digest...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2007, 05:30 PM   #4
Systems Fanatic

Rewards Points: 500
View Brian's Photo Album My Photos

I get APC, PWC, SW's magazine, Cleaner Times, and several local publications. I used to get Roofer magazine, which I enjoyed. I guess when they discovered I'm not a roofer they cut me from their list.

Brian Phillips

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:09 PM   #5

Rewards Points: 250
View Humble Abode's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I get APC, PWC, SW's magazine, Cleaner Times, and several local publications. I used to get Roofer magazine, which I enjoyed. I guess when they discovered I'm not a roofer they cut me from their list.

Brian Phillips

Are you kidding me? I used to get this landscaping magazine called Pro or something... I have no idea how or why I got it. It was free.

The free magazines will call you once a year to ask if you want to renew. They called and I said 'no I don't want to receive it anymore.' She couldn't believe it, she tried to talk me into keeping it asking if I EVER planned on buying a piece of lawn equipment. I had to tell her I rented and didn't even have a lawn. She asked me if I planned to buy a house any time soon and on and on. It was like a 5 minute conversation...

I'm way to polite to hang up on people like that.
Humble Abode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:48 PM   #6

Rewards Points: 25
View HomePaintersInfo's Photo Album My Photos

Hey Guys,
I have just put out my first online magazine Aussie Painting Contractor it's free to everyone.
Feedback would be great from fellow painters, also if you could let me know what you think I should put in next months edition.
Thanks,

HomePaintersInfo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None