What is this? - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Business > Business, Marketing, and Sales

Old 08-12-2011, 09:02 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 2,030
Thanked 2,924 Times in 1,541 Posts
View PatsPainting's Photo Album My Photos
Default What is this?

Received this email and was wondering what the hell it is?

Sounds like I get to pay 200 bucks a month to target broke people

Quote:
Patrick, My name is David Fox and I work for a company called Lead Trust Funding. In these stressful economic times we are able to provide businesses like yours with a No Credit Check In-House Financing plan. How many times have you had to turn down a job because people just did not have the extra cash to use your service or were not able to pull money out of their homes like they used to. With Lead Trust Funding you get :

A. No Credit Check In-House financing. You can set your own terms of repayment as long as it stays under $5000.00, you need to receive at least 1/3 down payment, and it needs to be repaid within 90 days. A few things: 1. This is not a loan
2. Simple Payment Plan
3. High Approval Rate (around 75%, if you can write a check at the grocery store, you stand a great chance of being approved)
4. No Lienholder
5. No Long Approval Process
6. *** Immediate Funds to your business
7. Dramatically Increase your customer base
*** You are paid immediately, so even if there is for some reason a default, our partner will get the money from your patient, you are completely out of the equation, they are already paid, so no collections, no 1st, 2nd, and 3rd notice, etc.

As far as pricing goes typically it is $199.00 per month, with a $299.00 one time activation fee. I have a special one time approval to drop the monthly fee to $109.00 per month (minimum term of two years, and this rate could even be frozen for up too four years) or waive the $299.00 activation fee (kind of a locals deal since the Long Beach/Seal Beach area is my home). I think you would see that even one customer per month would pay for themselves. Also getting to advertise that you offer no credit check In-House Financing is huge as well. Please feel free to contact me directly anytime with questions you might have. I have also put a link to the Lead Net Pro website below. Thanks again for your time.
Pat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PatsPainting is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2011, 09:13 PM   #2
Onarollpaint

Rewards Points: 10
View onarollpaint's Photo Album My Photos

Did a job one time for a shyster that wore a suite and talked anyone that owned a house into signing a loan contract to finance there over priced paint job. Liked to never got my money out of the scum bag either.
onarollpaint is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None