eGift Card Rewards - Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Paint Talk - Professional Painting Contractors Forum > Forum Support > PaintTalk.com News

Old 12-13-2017, 01:50 PM   #1
Administrator

Rewards Points: 2,969
Thanked 2,561 Times in 1,073 Posts
View Cricket's Photo Album My Photos
Default eGift Card Rewards

We review and process the rewards program eGift card requests on or about the 15th of each month. Depending on scheduling, sometimes it will be a few days early or a few days late.

I will update this thread each month when the rewards have been sent out. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PaintTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2017, 01:50 PM   #2
Administrator

December 2017 orders will be processed, Monday, December 18th.
Old 12-18-2017, 03:03 PM   #3
Administrator

December 2017 eGift requests have been processed. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit.
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2018, 01:29 PM   #4
Administrator

January rewards are delayed as the staff member that sets up the eGift cards is away this week on a family emergency. I am expecting them around the 22nd. If it is completed before then, I will let you know.
RH (01-16-2018)
Old 01-22-2018, 12:11 PM   #5
Administrator

January 2018 eGift requests have been processed. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit.
Old 03-15-2018, 03:17 PM   #6
Administrator

March 2018 eGift requests have been processed. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit.
Old 11-14-2018, 08:26 AM   #7
Administrator

November eGift requests have been processed. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit. If you requested more than one, please check for more than one email.
Old 12-14-2018, 05:49 PM   #8
Administrator

December eGift requests have been processed. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit. If you requested more than one, please check for more than one email.
Old 07-16-2019, 08:43 AM   #9
Administrator

July eGift requests have been processed. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit. If you requested more than one, please check for more than one email.
Old Today, 01:12 PM   #10
Administrator

August eGift requests have been processed. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit. If you requested more than one, please check for more than one email.

Tags
None