Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

How would you search

4K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  daArch 
#1 ·
I've pondered about asking this here, as I do not want people to over think this but to just give the first thing that pops into their head.

I don't want you to THINK what others might do, just how you would do it. And if want to ask others in your household what they would do and give their first answer too, that would be great

Question:

What would you type into a search engine if YOU were looking for someone who does my line of work.

Again, do not over think this, just type.

thanks

#17 ·
thanks for the email Chris, I can't follow up now, din din and the WW beckons. Don't let the site go to hell in a hand-basket til I get back. That dumpster is cold this time of year.

#23 ·
"Wallpaper hanger <enter city name>"*

followed immediately with a review search for the names that came up.*

*this coming from household member, not me. I would type "wallcovering" only because "wallpaper" always yields desktop papers and it drives me crazy.

Sorry for the late reply btw

#29 ·
No your eyes are fine. Pembroke Welsh Corgi - the ones without tails. The Cardigans have the tails.
Actually pretty tough little dogs. Used for herding sheep and cattle. Definitely not wimps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.