Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

Today, daArch is my hero!

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  bikerboy 
#1 ·
One of the benefits of frequenting this forum is the tips you pick up. daArch shared his tip of placing plastic over wallcovering after sanding and rolling on wallpaper paste or water. It keeps the liquid from evaporating.

Was testing some of the areas this weekend and it was about in the middle range of difficulty of what we normally see.

Today, sanded with 40 grit, rolled on dif gel, placed plastic on the walls and found something else to do. Smoked a cigar, washed a roller sleeve (Couldn't resist NEPS :jester:).

Came back an hour or so later and was pulling off some big pieces, much easier than what I tested Sunday. Anyway, manged to get the room stripped and primed today.

Thanks daArch. :notworthy:

#3 ·
bikerboy said:
One of the benefits of frequenting this forum is the tips you pick up. daArch shared his tip of placing plastic over wallcovering after sanding and rolling on wallpaper paste or water. It keeps the liquid from evaporating.

Was testing some of the areas this weekend and it was about in the middle range of difficulty of what we normally see.

Today, sanded with 40 grit, rolled on dif gel, placed plastic on the walls and found something else to do. Smoked a cigar, washed a roller sleeve (Couldn't resist NEPS :jester:).

Came back an hour or so later and was pulling off some big pieces, much easier than what I tested Sunday. Anyway, manged to get the room stripped and primed today.

Thanks daArch. :notworthy:
And somewhere between washings you had time to call me! Amazing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.