Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Specialty Coatings
    Okay.... it looks like a skip trowel but I have no clue how they make it with the underside (parts that look like like rough texture under the flatter peaks). Product used is for resurfacing/patching, etc is H&C Dura-Top. Here's what I'm attempting to replicate:
  2. General Painting Discussion
    Hey guys, I have a question with regards to what colors are best when working on contour surfaces. Im trying to paint a wall that has a wavy/curvy surface. I just was wondering if there was a special type of paint that could be used to bring out the shape of the surface of the wall so that it...
1-2 of 2 Results