Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
FT painter/FT dad
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't seen too many new guys saying hello yet-pretty much all of us from over on contractor talk.

Hey folks....come out of the woodwork and say hi, we don't bite...well not all of us

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Yea, this happens every year and it's not just this site. People get busy from May - July and aren't online as much.

Don't worry... this site is doing pretty good for being as young as it is.

·
FT painter/FT dad
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yeah....

:2guns: :no:

:yes:

:whistling2:

·
Banned
15,692 Posts
Hello!

I'm a new member, and I'm glad to see a site dedicated to the trade I've made my career for twenty years.

I've never owned my own business, but always gave one hundred percent to those i've worked for.

I presently work as a maintenance painter in an industrial setting. The job provides a variety of challenges like taping and texturing, to wallcovering and applying epoxy coatings.

I'm looking forward to reading and learning from the posts along with sharing any information I can.

Thanks

·
I'm Colour Blind
1,630 Posts
Oh well, here goes.

Hello Folks
Not spoke up before due to not getting too many replies on another site. Won't say who (paintersnetwork) opps sorry.

Just happy to sit in the backround up to now reading all your posts. It's been same on Contractor Talk, just sat in backround.

May start to put in my two pennies worth someday.

Mistcoat
Across the pond - UK

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Oh well, here goes.

Hello Folks
Not spoke up before due to not getting too many replies on another site. Won't say who (paintersnetwork) opps sorry.

Just happy to sit in the backround up to now reading all your posts. It's been same on Contractor Talk, just sat in backround.

May start to put in my two pennies worth someday.

Mistcoat
Across the pond - UK
Welcome to the site.... glad you spoke up :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.