Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
APE Painting Inc.
28 Posts
Hello everyone, we just wanted to introduce ourselves. I started off as a commercial painter over 23 years ago painting bridges and ships etc. I ventured into my own company about 12 years ago in 2000. Though we do specialize in paintihttp://www.apepaintinginc.com/vancouver-wa-paintingng and coatings... we are over all a lic. general contractor and perform other services like: links removed

·
Super Moderator
9,503 Posts
Welcome to PaintTalk. We are glad to have you here.

FYI, we frown on web linking in posts to personal websites. It makes the website read like a can of spam :) Once you have more posts, you are welcome to place a website link in your signature, but please refrain from linking in messages.

Thanks

·
APE Painting Inc.
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx for the heads up

I appreciate the heads up and apologize... don't want to make the site "spammy":thumbup: I must admit however that I am at a loss for the Commercial link that was added to my post instead???

·
Registered
Painter
2,036 Posts
Welcome aboard.

How long have you been residing in Yacolt? I've seen APE Painting down south here in the Washington County Oregon area a few times. You the same folks?

·
Administrator
20,198 Posts
Hello everyone, we just wanted to introduce ourselves. I started off as a commercial painter over 23 years ago painting bridges and ships etc. I ventured into my own company about 12 years ago in 2000. Though we do specialize in paintihttp://www.apepaintinginc.com/vancouver-wa-paintingng and coatings... we are over all a lic. general contractor and perform other services like: links removed
I appreciate the heads up and apologize... don't want to make the site "spammy":thumbup: I must admit however that I am at a loss for the Commercial link that was added to my post instead???

Welcome to PT!
BTW - Not seeing a commercial link from here.

Reactions: APE Painting Inc

·
APE Painting Inc.
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Appreciate the welcomes!

To answer the first no we are not the same APE Painting that's in Beaverton, OR... that's been a headache for awhile.... sometimes we get charged for their supplies and it's been a big hassle to iron out the kinks at times. I've heard that they have gone out of business, but I'm not really sure? Has anyone heard similar or otherwise?

And to the second... yes it appears the commercial link has been removed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts