Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Paint Talkers

I first started painting in 1994 with College Pro, where I was handed a brush and told to go prime a wall. Nowadays I manage one painter-me. I try to keep myself busy with side jobs during the school year, and full time in the summers. You may have guessed, I'm also a teacher.
I've joined the forum here because I want to "up my game." I've usually been a time and materials guy, but I want to make some real money, frankly. I'm hoping to learn a few things about bidding jobs, get some tips for speeding up work flow, saving time, best products to use, etc. And I just bought a sprayer. So I hope to learn a bit about them because I haven't used them much and when I have the other guys didn't seem to know much either. I've already learned a lot on this site in the last few weeks and I'll most likely start to post some questions of my own.

Aaron

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Aaron N.Michigan Welcome , all the best ! Let me know if you need anything , Ill wont know everything but ill know someone who may point us in the right direction.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts