Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the advise.. I got some shirts made today with my Logo and Phone number ...and getting some yard signs made also... I think im gonna go with a brochure full color details on what kind of work that I specialize in with some color photos of some work front and back.. some EYECANDY and place some in the paint store and go to some job sites .. Nobody here does any brochures on painting I think that will open the interest to customers also make a myspace page ...thanks guys!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
hi nuview

one of the things we did about 3 yrs ago after painting a huge factory overlooking highway #1 in Vancouver was to put up a banner of our company with just the name and number on the side of the building closest to the highway.... you could see this banner in plain view...completely unobstructed..from both directions of traffic...i had my foreman put it up the day before we got the boom off site and told him to put so many nails around the perimeter of the vinyl banner that it would never come down..

it stayed up for 3 yrs in full view of 100's of thousands of people every day..day after day...rain or shine...with no cost except for the banner itself

i kept expecting the company we did the work for to call me and ask us to take it down but they never did

it only came down when an advertising agency specializing in banner advertising started using that premium spot as a paid spot...

virtually every other customer we get mentions that they saw that banner..

rick
hey Rick thanks thats also another good idea ..banners!!, since I've put this post up I've gotten so many good ideas...Im flooded and AMPED up bout getting out to do this...lol sounds funny but im siked:yes:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Im working on a full color post card front an back right now... an maybe a refrigerator magnet depends on the cost and im gonna pin point the wealthier neighborhoods first...

George im sorry that my 10lbs of junk mail that i will contribute to the environment will be put to good use.. but looking at the millions that people create everyday ...an not even think about it...I have to do me!!, do i think bout the environment ...YES all the time, does it suck that the government doesnt give us a way out..YES it does.just like the Gas issue they tell us where addicted to OIL... Supply and Demand if they would some other source of energy we would have to use it..I cant stand that government blames us as consumers.. they should come down on the people that make it the only thing we can use to survive.. if OIL was gone tomorrow..they would come up with some thing the next day...but untill they the government and greedy oil company's deplete the Earth from its natrual resorces for there pocket book where under the mercy of them.
.. hey thanks for the comment... but i will use recycled paper

1 - 4 of 4 Posts