Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Born To Be Mild
4,956 Posts
Big boy .....not! I'm a little fish in a big pond. I just talk a big game.

The show is june 10th and 11th. I think it is a wens and thurs from 10-5pm.

Better yet why dont we plan on a eastern PT get together. Find a central location.

Well.......If we wait until fall we can meet in TimHag's hometown and take in a Steeler's game! :thumbup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Email marketing campains

many ways to advertisen, some company offer 5,000.000.00 emails, to future clients, cost $400.00 if you want to do logo and art add 400 more total $800.00, the things is the marketing company don't say if this email goes to my area work (westchester Ny) I thing maybe they send to china or out of the country, I don't know how real is this, also visit our http://magictouchcontracting.com

·
Registered
324 Posts
I am not sure if anyone has tried this, but I just put and ad in our local newspaper and s few other towns. I am hoping this is going to work.

Just thought if it has not be tried, which I am sure it has.
I tried this for a few months, Not one lead from a single paper and it costs a fortune. In theory it seemed like a great idea, but did fail. Good luck though

·
Registered
77 Posts
I love that when this thread was first posted, someone said they're "going to start a myspace page"... now 13 years later someone revives this and says "Facebook!". It's a good reflection of a changing world... and not a bad thread to revisit. Everyone early on was big on postcard/direct mailing...as we were back then. That whole concept seems to have been overdone and stopped having a good ROI (at least for us). It was awesome when we first did it, and it slowly got worse and worse as more people jumped on the bandwagon.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts