Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
keeeeeeripes, i drop a tiny suggestion in the tiny box on the wall and all of a sudden i'm surrounded by every PT staff member...

where are you guys when i'm making yoowing freak out for the 50th time in one evening out in the forums?!?
oh yeah, laughing right along.

:)

remind me to never attempt to post any serious suggestion again...hoo boy mistake-0-rama...

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I agree, if you want flying tassels go to myspace, I think you can have BFF's there too.
jeepers yoowing, can't get enough of pounding Wisey can ya'...just remember, it's my turn next...

Nothing is tastier than you reporting my every post, and annoying the staff with endless PM's about me mooshing your feelers.

batter up!

·
Banned
14,174 Posts
jeepers yoowing, can't get enough of pounding Wisey can ya'...just remember, it's my turn next...

Nothing is tastier than you reporting my every post, and annoying the staff with endless PM's about me mooshing your feelers.

batter up!
You really think of yourself more than you ought. I stoped caring about acceptance on forums long ago and I'm certainly not looking for yours.

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
You really think of yourself more than you ought.
It's a trait all successful business owners have, glad you noticed. I see you resort to flimsy motivational poster hokum to boost your confidence.

soaring eagle boy...lol.

I stoped caring about acceptance on forums long ago and I'm certainly not looking for yours.
more motivational poster hokum.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts